Saturday, May 17, 2008

Description of My Literature

Ok, none of the stupid grammar mistakes or the stupid endings with no reason. No, this time, it's FICTION!! Pure other-world stuff! No-nonsense-ongoing-adventurous-good-forever FICTION! It may be that I'm 11, or that I'm about to move on to middle school, but there is just something that makes it much more easy for me to think up fictional stories. Every little thing or situation, or thought, can spark a new story. I am very easily distracted, but one my heart is set n a story, I don't give it up. I recieve 15 story ideas daily, and I'm dying to try them ALL out. If I receive less, there's something wrong. I'm right now working on a big fat novel called "The Realm". I'm right now editing my first chapter. It's pretty long, so I'll have to dedicate a whole blog post to it. Please, when you find out about me, tell EVERYONE you can. Tell them to watch out in their favorite Barnes and Noble for "The Realm", cuz it's comin at ya soon! Ok, so, about me. I'm a Colombian pre-teen with an unhealthy addiction to literature, reading, dancing, painting, basically all the art stuff, especially music and literature, obviously, since I'm working on a book. I hate math, science puts me to sleep, reading is awesome, but if only they would make it more enjoyable in school!!! I can write for my hole life, I've already decided on it as a career, I look up to J.K. Rowling, she is my favorite author, her creativity that is shown in Harry Potter is amazing, I've all the books in the series at least five times each. I also enjoy Christopher Paolini, he is a definite inspiration, Eragon and Eldest were phenomenal, I'm awaiting the third book. Nancy Yi Fang is awesome, I can honestly say Swordbird deserves many a praise. Family is very important to me, they all support my dream.
So check back soon, first chapter of The Realm is coming pretty soon!

No comments: